China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone, the first of its kind in China, should increase institutional innovation and resource allocation so as to emerge successful in its attempts to bolster the country's efforts for high-quality development, officials and experts said on Wednesday.
CITY OF INNOVATION
Lin-gang Special Area focuses heavily on institutional innovation to build a special economic functional zone that will be more influential and competitive in the global market. Upholding the planning concept of open and inclusive, it promotes integration among schools, parks, and communities, and gathers global innovation platforms to form a city of innovation.READ MORE
The Lin-gang Special Area – located in East China's Shanghai city – will continue to extend its opening-up and make every effort to promote the rapid recovery of business activities and project investments that have been greatly affected by the novel coronavirus epidemic.
- In pics: Convenient services at the Realm of Stars park
- Lin-gang's tallest ongoing construction project topped off
- Video: Lin-gang lights up the future
- In pics: Discover Lin-gang through the eyes of youth
- Video: ChunHuaQiuSe Park transforms into a colorful paradise in summer
- Video: Dishui Lake Financial Bay dazzles with illuminated buildings
- In pics: Enjoy delightful tulips at Shanghai Flower Port
- Video: Savor Lin-gang's enchanting spring blossoms
- In pics: Discover incredible Lin-gang digital library